FLIGHT ATTENDANT TRAINING ONLINE - CHEAPFLIGHTS TO LAX - FLIGHT DEALS TO LAX.
- A steward or stewardess on an aircraft
- steward: an attendant on an airplane
- A member of the crew (staff) of an airplane who is responsible for the comfort and safety of its passengers
- Flight attendants or cabin crew (historically known as stewards/stewardesses or air hosts/hostesses) are members of an aircrew employed by airlines primarily to ensure the safety of passengers aboard commercial flights, on select business jet aircraft, and on some military aircraft.
- The action of teaching a person or animal a particular skill or type of behavior
- The action of undertaking a course of exercise and diet in preparation for a sporting event
- (trained) shaped or conditioned or disciplined by training; often used as a combining form; "a trained mind"; "trained pigeons"; "well-trained servants"
- activity leading to skilled behavior
- education: the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior); "a woman of breeding and refinement"
- While so connected or under computer control
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
Active Training: A Handbook of Techniques, Designs, Case Examples, and Tips (Active Training Series)
Since 1990, Mel Silberman’s classic book, Active Training, has been a runaway best-seller for trainers at all levels and a popular text for university level courses in adult education and training. The active training method—which turns the spotlight away from the instructor and put the emphasis on the learner—has emerged over time as a proven and reliable method for enhancing involvement, learning, and change.
The third edition of Active Training, provides a thorough introduction to the core principles of active training design and delivery and includes a wealth of examples, tips, and techniques. The book has been revised to reflect the latest trends in workforce training and key sections, such as assessment and evaluation, have been thoroughly updated. In addition, a completely new chapter has been included to cover the design of active training for e-learning and online applications.
6| waa waa waa waa
3 NOT SO RANDOM THINGS
1. For the last year I have been doing online computer software training. My commute is from my bedroom to the office. Nice gig... You don't even have to get out of your pjs :) ... the only downside is that you don't get to see anyone. There are days that I miss going into an office and going to lunch with co-workers or passing them in the hall ... until I walk to my fridge in my bunny slippers and forget all about them. :)
2. When training I hate to just read from the book or slides. I tell my students "all the waa waa waa waa's are in the book... I am going to show you in the software" Today my student is working from home and she told me her daughter thinks it's funny when I say "waa waa waa waa like Charlie Brown's teacher" I told her to tell her daughter that it is actually ALL ADULTS that sound like they are saying waa waa waa waa to the kids.
3. Speaking of which, did you see It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown last night. If so raise your hand! If you didn't just shake your head! You didn't really expect me to see you raise your hand or shake your head when you did right now... DID YOU?
I talk with hands. If you are talking to me on the phone or over the internet I am gesturing like an airline "flight attendant" It's a habit of mine... I am animated that way. So be careful when standing next to me you may get whacked in the head! :)
Under a high speed train track
Thinking of places to visit and places that pass me by
the lights like moons against a deep blue sky.
'To the top of the map
And back again;
Quickening in the night
Shining in the sunshine
Gleaming in the rain
The High Speed Train!'
A train is like a song, or it seems to be
It moves on lines with balance, grace and speed
It travels to places with names that sing
Names that crackle and names that ring
And the names of the trains I am repeatedly told
Are sterling silver and shine like gold
Zooming along on that suspended route
Waiting for the speed train to sound its hoot!
Stations I’ve passed through and stops that are gone
I’ll clock up the miles as the world’s moving on.
The High Speed Train! written for GNER'S Ian McMillan, re-launched High Speed Train fleet, 27.2.07
The average speed of a housefly is 7.5 km per hour.
A honey bee can reach 24 km per hour.
We exhale air at approximately 24 km per hour but our sneeze travels at over 160 km per hour!
Brain waves can be used to run an electric train..
cheap flights to pakistan lahore
cheapest international airfare
book southwest flights
cheap flights to athens from manchester
free flight atlas
discount airfare to africa
baggage restrictions on international flights
| HOME |
Author:airfare to australia from usa
Welcome to FC2!
- AIRFARE TO AUSTRALIA FROM USA : AIRFARE TO AUSTRALIA (10/07)
- BLACK FRIDAY AIRFARE DEALS. AIRFARE DEALS (10/07)
- BOOK A FLIGHT TICKET - FLIGHT TICKET (10/07)
- CHEAP AIRFARE TO TAMPA - CHEAP AIRFARE (10/07)
- CHEAP FLIGHT TO SAN JUAN - CHEAP FLIGHT TO (10/07)
- CHEAP FLIGHT TO TENERIFE - CHEAP FLIGHT (10/07)
- CHECK FLIGHT ARRIVAL TIME. ARRIVAL TIME (10/07)
- DELAYED FLIGHTS COMPENSATION. DELAYED FLIGHTS (10/07)
- DISCOUNT AIRFARE AND HOTEL. AND HOTEL (10/07)
- EUROPE AIRLINE TICKETS : EUROPE AIRLINE (10/07)
- FLIGHT 3407 WIKI - FLIGHT 3407 (10/07)
- FLIGHT ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES : FLIGHT ARRIVALS (10/07)
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT TRAINING ONLINE - TRAINING ONLINE (10/07)
- FLIGHT OF THE CONCORD BUSINESS TIME - FLIGHT OF THE (10/07)
- FLIGHT TO DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. FLIGHT TO (10/07)
- FLIGHTS TO BOURGAS - TO BOURGAS (10/07)
- INDIAN AIRLINES TICKET. INDIAN AIRLINES (10/07)
- LIST OF FLIGHT SCHOOLS. LIST OF (10/07)
- MAS FLIGHT SCHEDULE - MAS FLIGHT (10/07)